Grotek Monster Bloom
A worldwide industry standard, and a top selling bloom enhancer for a reason. Monster Bloom is packed full of essential nutrients that all plants crave as they try to produce maximum yield. This formula provides a powerful punch to plants moving from flower initiation to developing the largest flowers and fruit possible
- Builds larger flower clusters
- Improves harvest yield
- Helps crops ripen
- Increases shelf life
A CLOSER LOOK
Nutrients designed to maximize photosynthesis
- Provides a specific ratio of nutrients that impact plant growth by:
- Activating enzyme activity
- Accelerating protein and starch synthesis
- Increasing stalk and stem strength
- Boosting the movement of sugars and starches within the plant
- Regulating respiration and assisting CO2 uptake
- Added magnesium improves flower quality through rapid metabolism of carbohydrates to drive plant function.
- Sulphur forms important enzymes and assists in formation of plant proteins and some vitamins. It is key in adding flavour and essential oils.
- The Monster Bloomtm formula also contains added vitamins to help plants through periods of rapid development.
High quality ingredients ensure your plants get the right nutrients to build bigger flowers.
- Monster Bloomtm raw components are sourced based on quality not cost. Focused on the highest solubility and plant availability means easier mixing and a bigger impact on the plants.
- Quality of ingredients also relates to what you are getting in every bottle. Monster Bloom is an industry benchmark related to the lowest possible level of impurities. Plants want nutrients pure and simple.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Begin application when buds are forming and continue to use with every fertilizer application during the blooming cycle. Discontinue use 1−2 weeks before harvest of crops.
Soil/Soilless/Water Culture : Mix 6 g per 19 L of water (1 tsp / 5 gal). Use every time you fertilize.
Monster BloomTM Feed Chart
|SOIL / SOILLESS :||6g / 19L (1tsp / 5gal)|
|HYDROPONICS / WATER CULTURE:||6g / 19L (1tsp / 5gal)|
130g, 500g and 2.5kg