Canna Terra Professional Plus Soil
GET A FREE 300G ECOTHRIVE CHARGE WITH ANY BAG OF SOIL OR COCO YOU BUY...WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Canna Terra Professional Plus is the purest potting mix possible for plant cultivation. It also gives the best results with Canna Terra nutrients. The formulation is specifically developed for indoor, grow-room situations. Of course, it also gives good results outside.
WHY CHOOSE CANNA TERRA PROFESSIONAL PLUS SOIL MIX
- CANNA Terra Professional Plus is composed of airy peat moss and types of tree bark that have an antispetic action. They promote exceptional root development and the formation of thicker stems.
- Also, faster metabolism combined with low sickness rates ensure an increased production.
- The medium is pH-adjusted for long-term control with a lime charge large enough to last an entire cycle. It has a mineral nutrient starter charge that adjusts the initial level of nutrients up to a good beginning charge, correcting the ratios to work perfectly with Canna Terra nutrients.
- The special structure provides optimum amounts of air and water in the medium.
- Canna Terra Professional Plus contains trace elements and chelates, which protect the plants during growth.
TIPS ON USE
Loosen the Canna Terra Professional Plus and fill the pots, compressing the medium slightly. Add water until a little begins to drain through and then place the plant in the Canna Terra Professional Plus.
Depending on the size of the pot, growing conditions and the plant's growth stage, adjust the amount of water given to the needs of the plant in question. Under normal conditions, adult plants evaporate 4-6 litres of moisture a day, per m2.
For larger plants, use 5 litre pots or larger. The larger the pot, the more constant the root environment will be. Make sure that there’s sufficient drainage; you may want to place a thin layer of hydro-granules in the bottom of the pot for air and drainage.