Another premium quality nutrient measuring meter from Aqua Master Tools. The P50 pH Meter will accurately measure both the pH and temperature of your water in 0.1 increments. The meter compensates for temperature when measuring so you can rest assured you will always receive an accurate reading. The P50 is very robust, waterproof with an IP67 rating and comes fully calibrated with batteries. It also has a handy low battery indicator.
How To Use
1. Remove the protective cap and turn on the meter.
2. Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and gently stir. After a few seconds the reading will be displayed on the screen.
3. When you are finished rinse the electrode with water then press the on/off button to turn off.
It is recommended to calibrate you meter every month for maximum accuracy using both pH Buffer 7 and pH Buffer 4 solution. To calibrate just follows these steps:
1. Remove the cap and turn on the meter.
2. Ensure the electrode is clean and dry, then insert the meter into the pH Buffer 7 solution, stir gently and wait for the value on the display to stabilise.
3. Press and hold the CAL button for 5 seconds then release. The display will blink and read '7.0', when it stops doing this and returns to the standard screen calibration is complete.
4. Now rinse the electrode and carefully dry the electrode and repeat the above process with pH Buffer 4.
5. After you have calibrated with the Buffer 4 solution, carefully rinse and replace the cap for storage.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will this product work in an olive oil product to read its ph?
All our pH meters of varying brand are designed for water based solutions so technically would not provide an accurate reading when in olive oil, they are not designed to work in such dense liquid. Furthermore any solution of which the temperature is above 50 degrees celcius, will not be read by our meters.
We would advise searching for a meter more suitable for oil based solutions.