Lumatek CDM 315w Controllable Ballast
Lumatek came up with this reliable intelligent digital ballast that has been successfully used in cultivation facilities around the word. Using square wave technology to efficiently fire and operate 315W Ceramic Metal Halide (also known as CMH/CDM/LEC) lamps this ballast offers a full-spectrum output with less power consumed, lower light temperature production, more umol (PAR) light and more UV-A & UV-B than traditional HID/HPS/MH fixtures.
CMH technology creates high energy PAR/PPF levels with low heat at full spectrum which is closer to sunlight and produces healthier plant growth and larger yield. With a CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of >90%, CMH is perfect for growing high quality produce and essential oil extraction.
The new addition of Control capability allows you to smartly monitor your room temperatures, light timing, automation, safety control and dimming. By simply connecting the Lumatek Digital Panel (sold separately) into the TRS “Link” port on your controllable ballast.
5 metres Control Link Cable and E40 lamp adapter included.
- Electronic ballast for 315W CMH lamps
- Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Input Current Max (A): 1.50A
- Input power: 334W
- Output power: 315W
- Power factor: >0.97
- Voltage range: 185 to 275V
- THD: <10%
- CF: <1.6
- Operating frequency: low frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature for full load operation: 40℃
- Enclosure temperature rise (Δt): ) 30℃
- Ballast IP rated: IP20
- Humidity: 90%
- Full circuit protection; open/short, over temperature, over/low voltage, end of lamp life/rectification
- EMI suppression certified
- Dimensions: 245 x 114 x 81mm
- Weight: 2.5Kg