Lumatek presents the 630W Controllable & Dimmable CMH Ballast. This reliable digital ballast has been successfully used in cultivation facilities around the word and uses high frequency technology to efficiently fire and operate 630W Double-Ended (DE) Ceramic Metal Halide (also known as CMH/CDM/LEC) lamps.
CMH technology creates high energy PAR/PPF levels with low heat at full spectrum which is closer to sunlight and produces healthier plant growth and larger yield. With a CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of >90%, CMH is perfect for growing high quality produce and essential oil extraction.
This ballast is for use with Lumatek 630W DE CMH lamp (4200K Daylight and 3100K Agro available).
For safety this ballast uses full circuit protection including open/short circuit, over temperature, over/low voltage, end of lamp life/rectification and EMI suppression.
The new addition of Control capability allows you to easily monitor and regulate your grow room environment (Lighting timming, sunrise/sunset, digital 1% dimming, etc). By simply connecting the Lumatek Digital Panel (sold separately) into the TRS “Link” port on your controllable ballast.
More Light – Less Heat – Full Spectrum – More Yield
- Electronic ballast for 630W DE CMH lamps
- Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Input Current Max (A): 3.2A
- Input power: 668W
- Output power: 630W
- Power factor: >0.97
- Efficiency: 95%
- Voltage range: 185 to 275V
- THD: <10%
- Dimming: 80% - 90% - 100%
- CF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature for full load operation: 40℃
- Enclosure temperature rise (Δt): ) 30℃
- Ballast IP rated: IP20
- Humidity: 90%
- Full circuit protection; open/short, over temperature, over/low voltage, end of lamp life/rectification
- EMI suppression certified
- Dimensions: 320 x 114 x 81mm
- Weight: 3.8 Kg
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.